How do you draw a simple beach?
- Start a body on the lower left corner.
- Add legs, hair and bathing suit.
- Draw a blanket and umbrella.
- Add wavy line for water, and pail with shovel.
- Draw a figure on the right.
- Add a beach ball and lots of starfish.
- Draw two sailboats in the distance.
- Add a horizon line, waves and sky with clouds and birds.
How do you draw beach waves?
Drawing a basic wave
- Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.
- Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.
- Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip. …
- Add the rest of the flow lines.